What information is being collected?
We collect the name, address, email address and phone number of all customers shopping online with The Outdoor Look.
Who is collecting it?
The Outdoor Look, West Mill, Hollin Bank, Lancs, BB9 5NG.
How is it collected?
Data is collected upon customer checkout and is consequently stored in our server.
Why is it being collected?
Any personal data we collect is to appropriately process your order with The Outdoor Look.
How will it be used?
We only use any data that is collected to process orders. Your email address may be used for future email marketing and communicating any promotions, exclusive offers or new products on offer, but you can opt out of our mailing list and unsubscribe at any point. Once you unsubscribe, your details will be removed from our server immediately.
Who will it be shared with/who will have access to it?
The Outdoor Look never shares its data, and The Outdoor Look are the only people who will ever have access to any data you input in order to process your order.
How will the data subject be affected?
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
– To help you complete your application and aid you with your work and travel placement with a host business;
– To send emails and other communications relating to service you have signed up for;
– To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support;
– To send marketing communications;
– To investigate security issues and prevent fraud.